About Deafhood Foundation
DONATION TO DEAFHOOD FOUNDATION = SUPPORT FOR THE DEAF COMMUNITY
• KNOWS and CHERISHES the Deaf community
• EXPLORES the needs of the community and ways to address them.
• IDENTIFIES trends that affect the community such as audism, activism, and re-framing how we see the world for the better.
• REALIZES a better future for our community, the world and ourselves.
• INVESTS in the community through annual funding of community projects (grants)
YOUR DONATION to Deafhood Foundation:
Helps end the economic exploitation of Deaf people.
Supports anti-audism work
Creates a society where everyone experiences full humanity and celebrates American Sign Language and Deaf culture.
Donate to Deafhood Foundation and invest in your community.
Deafhood Foundation is a tax-exempt charitable 501(c) 3 organization, and your donations are tax deductible.
For mail donations (ex: checks), please mail it to
249 West Jackson St
Hayward, CA 94544